Skip to the content
- Our paper “Transfer of molecular recognition information from DNA nanostructures to gold nanoparticles,” appears in Nature Chemistry (link: http://www.nature.com/nchem/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nchem.2420.html). The authors are: Tom Edwardson, Kai Lau, Danny Bousmail, Chris Serpell and Hanadi Sleiman. See media coverage here.
- Amine Garci joined our lab as a Swiss National Foundation postdoctoral fellow. Welcome!
- Our paper: “Dynamic DNA Nanotubes: Reversible Switching between Single and Double-Stranded Forms, and Effect of Base Deletions” appears in ACS Nano (link: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acsnano.5b04387). The authors are: Janane Rahbani, Amani Hariri, Gonzalo Cosa and H. Sleiman.
- Our paper: “Antisense precision polymer micelles require less poly(ethylenimine) for efficient gene knockdown” appears in Nanoscale (link: http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2015/nr/c5nr05157f#!divAbstract) ; the authors are: Johans Fakhoury, Tom Edwardson, Justin Conway, Tuan Trinh, Farhad Khan, Maciej Barlog, Hassan Bazzi and H. Sleiman.
- Justin Conway started a Research Scientist position at the company IntelgenX in Montreal. Congratulations!
- Mohammad Askari joined the research group as an NSERC postdoctoral fellow. Welcome!
- Alex Prinzen, Xin Luo and Casey Platnich join the research group as new graduate students. Welcome!