Skip to the content
- Congratulations to Tom for receiving the Pall award from McGill for excellence in graduate research!
- Congratulations to Graham for receiving the McGill University D. W. Ambridge Prize, ‘conferred upon an outstanding McGill graduate receiving a Doctoral degree in 2013-2014 in Physical Sciences or Engineering, in recognition of exemplary academic record, thesis excellence and research significance’!
- Congratulations to Tom! His paper in Nature Chemistry 2013 entitled “Site-specific positioning of dendritic alkyl chains on DNA cages enables their geometry-dependent self-assembly” was selected as best paper of the year by the Center for Self-Assembled Chemical Structures!
- Congratulations to Tom, Chris and Karina! Their paper in Angew. Chem. 2014 was selected as ‘Very Important Paper’ and appeared on the journal cover page!
- Congratulations to Graham for receiving an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship!
- Congratulations to Andrea for receiving an FQRNT postdoctoral research fellowship!
- Congratulations to Graham, Katie and Andrea for the successful defense of their PhD thesis!